Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wish you were here!



For the next week, we will be deviating from the "Max and Cate Show" and bringing you (periodic) updates on our vacation WOK (WithOut Kids). So far, we LOVE it here, although we're not quite sure yet if we are beach people...that remains to be seen. The people here are lovely and the resort is beautiful. We definitely are happy with our choices. The breakfast this morning was buffet style and the buffet itself spanned 3 large rooms...I think I could eat 10 things a morning for the entire time I am here and not eat the same thing twice! Trevor ate a "mexican" breakfast with fried bananas, some kind of tortilla/egg combo, and melon juice. I stuck with eggs, bacon, chocolate croissants, grapefruit and tangerine juice! Just the "juice bar" was amazing. We staked out a couple of lounges under a hut on the beach and are headed there now. Other than that, we love you all and miss you too! It's fun to be away, but it also makes us realize how much we appreciate all our friends and family.

No comments: