Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hola!



As you might have guessed by the (lack of) posts, we are having a great time! We are especially enjoying breakfast. If the old adage "you are what you eat" is true, I am currently a chocolate croissant with a side of bacon and a mango daiquiri. Trevor is anything topped with salsa verde! Speaking of the bacon, OH MY GOD!! It's manna sent from heaven! I think it's deep-fried and I can't get enough of it! Today we walked to a small "town" about 30 minutes south of our resort. It was a bust. Definitely see the need for an all-inclusive resort while in Cancun... Tomorrow we are headed to Tulum to visit the only Mayan ruin built on a coast. Hope it's fun! We talked to Max today and he asked "What are you doing?" Good question, but the uninteresting answer is "pretty much nothing." And that's just the way I planned it :)))




No comments: