Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Man, January 5 already - time flies! We had a wonderful holiday celebrating with all of our family this year. While our trip down to Atlanta was delayed and we spent several unplanned hours on Christmas Day in the Rochester airport, we really can't complain! The kids managed to behave and my husband was a saint (especially in comparison to the father of two (both under two) who took a NAP on the couch while his wife ran after the kids...ahem...). So, in the interest of getting some pictures up to show you, I'll just post them for your viewing pleasure. Oh, and if any of my "u's" are missing, it seems Catherine has been playing with the computer keyboard again and I have to JAM down on the u to get it to work, so that's why! By the way, are you following me on Twitter???


Max enjoying his new microscope!


Catherine wondering if Santa brought anything else besides the "box"...


One of my favorites - I gave Max a Star Wars battleship ornament that plays the Star Wars theme - too cool!


Ahhhh...."Bobo" and sister!


Aunt Lolo taking her turn in the house.


Cousins...can you believe the similarity in their hair color??? I think this is what it would look like if Ali had had 5 kids!


Cate "helping" take down the tree.

No comments: