Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday Morning with Max

School was delayed this morning by 2 hours. Max and I made our way leisurely through the time. Here are some highlights of our morning discussions...


Me: This Saturday we're going to take Catherine to see Santa Claus.
Max: Ok.
Me: Do you want to sit on his lap with Cate or not?
Max: NO! I know he's not real now.
Me (innocently): Who's not real?
Max (with a "well duh" face): The Santa in the mall.


Max: When are you going to fix the clock radio in my room? It says it's February 8 at 2:30.
Me: How about I teach you to do it? Like the parable: If you give a man a fish, he'll be hungry tomorrow. If you teach a man to fish, he'll never be hungry.
Max: Yeah...you're going to fix my radio. I'm the lazy guy who just wants the fish.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: